CustomerLabs + Webhooks Integration
Collect the entire customer information through webhooks, we support multiple webhooks and transfer the data via the POST method. CustomerLabs Action Recorder can send the event data to multiple webhooks with a single click without having to write any code.
1. Login to your CustomerLabs account
2. Navigate to the “Integrations” section on the home page and select it
3. You will be taken to integrations page
4. Search and select Webhooks from the list
5. You will see a pop up screen, click on Subscribe and then click on configuration settings
6. Enter your own HTTP/ HTTPS endpoint (Webhook URL), which you would like to configure and track events for.
7. The next step is to set up the Webhooks trigger actions.
8. The list of events which you had previously configured with Action Recorder appears here.
9. Choose your preferred events from the list.
10. Click on save changes, once you are done.
11. You have now integrated your Webhooks with CustomerLabs account.
12. If you’re still facing facing issues, get in touch with our team by clicking on the chat icon on the lower right corner. We will set up all your events for free 🙂