CustomerLabs CDP + Zapier Integration
CustomerLabs CDP connects with more than 1500 applications through Zapier. Now you can send your customer data to the tools you love and take your automation to the next level in minutes.
Zapier connects multiple cloud applications and automate everyday tasks with ease. Zapier uses Zaps, A zap is basically an automated task that you want to run over and over again between two online apps. Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
How to connect CustomerLabs CDP to Zapier
1. Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
2. Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “CustomerLabs”
4. Use your CustomerLabs credentials to connect your CustomerLabs account to Zapier.
5. Once that’s done you can start creating the automation you want. Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be taken step-by-step through the setup.
6. Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with CustomerLabs and Zapier.
How to connect CustomerLabs CDP to Zapier inside CustomerLabs
1. Login to your CustomerLabs account
2. Navigate to the “Integrations” section on the home page and select it
3. You will be taken to integrations page
4. Search and select Zapier from the list
5. You will see a pop up screen
6. Click on “Subscribe” and select “Configuration Settings”
7. Click on Generate API and enter the received API & click on “Get the Zapier App”
8. If you’re logged in you will be redirected to a page where you will see the below screen and click on “create this Zap”.
9. Copy the API key which you received from Customer labs and paste it below.
10. You are good to go!
11. If you’re still facing facing issues, get in touch with our team by clicking on the chat icon on the lower right corner. We will set up all your events for free 🙂