CustomerLabs CDP + Drip Integration
Drip is the first ECRM–an Ecommerce CRM designed for building personal and profitable relationships with customers at scale. With CustomerLabs + Drip Integration take your customer experience to the next level by delivering the right message at the right time,
1. Log-in to your Drip account.
2. Go to settings > Account > General info tab.
3. Find your Drip account ID and copy it to your clipboard. (You will need this later in this integration)
4. Login to your CustomerLabs account
5. Navigate to the “Integrations” section on the home page and select it
6. You will be taken to integrations page
7. Search and select Drip from the list
8. You will see a pop up screen
9. Click on “Subscribe” and select “Configuration Settings”
10. Now paste the copied Drip account ID
11. Click “Save changes” once you are done.
12. Return back to Drip Customization screen and click on setup Action workflow.
13. The list of events which you had previously configured using Action Recorder appears with both server-side and client-side callback functions. Using callback functions you can modify and send data to integrations (eg: Drip).
14. The server-side callback function lets you modify data which you would like to send from your server to Drip. Whereas with the client-side callback functions, we collect users’ event data from their browser (using Action Recorder) and you are free to modify data before sending it to the Drip.
15. Switch between “On and Off” to select whether the tracking path should be triggered or not.
16. Click on save changes once you are done. Next step is to set trigger path.
17. Return back to Drip Customization screen and click on setup trigger path option.
18. Enter the URL and switch between “Fire” or “Don’t Fire” to select whether the path should be triggered or not.
19. Once you set a firing rule as the paths to be triggered, click on save changes.
20. You have now integrated Drip with your CustomerLabs account.
21. If you’re still facing facing issues, get in touch with our team by clicking on the chat icon on the lower right corner. We will set up all your events for free 🙂