CustomerLabs + BigQuery Integration
A fast, highly scalable, cost-effective, and fully managed cloud data warehouse for analytics, with built-in machine learning. Create your own data marketing lake with BigQuery by storing all your customer event data in one place. CustomerLabs Action Recorder can send the event data into BigQuery with a single click without having to write any code.
1. Log-in to your Google Cloud Platform.
2. Open your desired project and copy project ID
3. Login to your CustomerLabs account
4. Navigate to the “Integrations” section on the home page and select it
5. You will be taken to integrations page
6. Search and select BigQuery from the list
7. You will see a pop up screen, click on Subscribe and then click on configuration settings
8. Now, paste your Google project ID which you had copied previously and click on save changes.
9. Next step is to add IAM reference ID as a BigQuery user in your Google cloud account.
10. Open your Google cloud platform and navigate to IAM & Admin > IAM > paste IAM reference ID (email@example.com). Click on add member and select the role as BigQuery user.
11. Click on save, once you are done.
12. You have now integrated your BigQuery with CustomerLabs account.
13. If you’re still facing facing issues, get in touch with our team by clicking on the chat icon on the lower right corner. We will set up all your events for free 🙂