Paddle is one of the UK’s fastest growing startups that offers a single platform for the entire software sales process — including trials and licenses, payments, and analytics. Having raised over $25 million in investor funding and achieved 3900% revenue growth in the last 4 years, see how Paddle manages their marketing operations effectively at scale.
What you will learn from this interaction with Alex…
- What does Paddle’s MarTech stack consist of
- What made them shift to an inbound-only strategy
- ABM experiments with a Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Customer data pitfalls that marketers should be aware of
- Their current growth experiments and more!
Do drop a comment below if you enjoyed the session or have any particular questions for our guest. To learn more about how a CDP can help your marketing team navigate difficult times, talk to our expert today